If your firm values Quality...
Book your AS 9100 Internal Auditor training with SQMC, and you will be joining a prestigious clientele which includes British Airways, Spirit AeroSystems, and American Pacific. You, too, can benefit from our positive and progressive approach to Internal Auditing training specifically for the Aerospace, Aviation and Defence industries. On Day 1, we'll give you a grounding in the AS 9100:2016 Standard's clauses, making sure to explain the changes between Revision C and Revision D for any participants who were already familiar with it. Days 2 and 3 build upon this knowledge and bring the focus onto the actual auditing elements, and your highly-qualified trainer – a Chartered Quality Professional with a wealth of experience – will share the SQMC Auditors' time-tested tips and techniques on how to get maximum value from your internal audits; and influencing auditees and Management with integrity.
Successful participants will be awarded with a unique "Internal QMS Auditor" certificate from the Scottish Quality Management Centre - an internationally recognised, accredited training centre; which demonstrates your competence to pass your AS 9100-based continuous assessments.
In a nutshell
This AS 9100 Internal Auditor training course is an ideal preparation if you intend to go on to audit, or even design and implement, an aerospace-focused Quality Management System.
9 key points covered
SQMC provide AS 9100 Internal Auditor trainees with practical audit scenarios based on dynamic case-studies. We help you try out auditing protocol and techniques in a safe and comfortable environment. Key topics covered on our course are:
- The world-famous International Standard for designing and assessing Quality procedures – ISO 9001 (2015); and the recently revised Aerospace and Defence-specific AS 9100:2016 Standard ("Revision D").
- The Requirements of a Quality Management System for suppliers to the Aviation, Aeronautics and Defence markets, using AS 9100 as your yardstick.
- Also includes a summary of the changes from Revision C to Revision D.
- Getting to grips with Documentation and Interpretation.
- Understand the principles, methodology, preparation and performance of the Quality Audit, to ISO 19,011:2011.
- The key to selecting the Audit sample, and the subsequent preparation of your questions – get this right and you'll perform Process Audits with increased confidence.
- How to prepare the findings and statements for a Corrective Action Report.
- Master the art of straightforward Audit Reporting.
- A look at Corrective & Preventive Action, the follow-up process, and then surveillance.
A thorough course, suitable for any level
This unique 3 day training course builds in a Foundation / Awareness course with the Internal Auditor training. Therefore, no prior experience of Internal Quality Auditing or AS 9100 is necessary to enrol, as a thorough introduction to the Standard is provided on Day 1.
Please don't hesitate to call our advisors during UK office hours if you have any questions.
Length of course
Our experience tells us that (for this highly technical subject) three days is required to train to a sufficient competency (9.00 – 17.00)
- Extensive reference manual
- Quality, restaurant lunches
- Ample personal coaching time
SuitabilityThis course includes a Foundation day covering the requirements of the new AS 9100:2016 Standard, itself, making it ideal for novices and experienced aerospace auditors, alike.
Assessment & CertificationContinuous Assessment throughout the three days is verified by a Certificate of Successful Completion from the Scottish Quality Management Centre.
Arrange this course in-house anywhere in Europe.