Whether in the classroom, or on our specially-developed online course, here's what your training will cover:
Participants on either version of this interactive ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training course will experience practical audit scenarios based on dynamic case studies. We help you try out auditing protocol and techniques in a safe and comfortable environment. Your SQMC trainer encourages your questions – no matter how basic you may think they are – as part of a series of lively and inclusive discussions. In only two days you can learn, understand and appreciate all of the following:
- The principles, methodology, preparation and performance of the Quality audit (to universal best practice set by the ISO 19,011 Guidelines)
- The key to selecting the audit sample, and deciding the best questions to ask (with tips as to the most effective phrasing of your questions)
- How to prepare the findings and statements for a Corrective Action Report
- Master the art of straightforward Audit Reporting
- A look at Corrective & Preventive Action, the follow-up process, and then surveillance
We'll send you back to work in 'solution mode'.
At SQMC, our qualified trainers are all experienced, practising auditors; and when not auditing and training, they are implementing and maintaining Quality Management Systems for other clients. The upshot of this down-to-earth practicality, when combined with their keenly-honed aptitude to educate through accelerated learning techniques, will send you back to work as confident and positive auditors – a great asset to any employer. You'll make a difference by working in 'solution mode', using your new skills to identify any risks within your organisation's processes.
Your ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training will be expertly layered and matched to your own learning styles, preferences and pace. We want to ensure you get the most out of your time with us, and we believe that learning and having fun should not be mutually exclusive!
We develop 'modern' auditors, and we're passionate about it.
Forget about "ticking boxes" -- this is a misconception many have about (the art of good, progressive) auditing. Using your new SQMC level of internal auditing skills, you can contribute added value to your organisation by being able to map key processes, understanding how they connect to each other, and revealing a kaleidoscope of useful information for management to review for continual improvement purposes.
Additionally, many of our students' career paths involve aspects of environmental management and/or health and safety process auditing; and your trainer will be happy to provide personal advice on your best routes to achieving either.
Recommended preparation for this course.
Our unsurpassed pass rates confirm that you should pass this course with SQMC at the first time of asking, regardless of your experience level. However, we recommend a pre-cursory day's training on the clauses and requirements of the Standard. Students who choose to skip this step soon discover it to be a false economy; and we've never had a student regret first gaining that extra understanding!
SQMC's ISO 9001 Awareness / Foundation workshop, not only enlightens on the application of the Standard, but will also unlock knowledge and perspectives of even some of our most experienced Quality professionals who sign up. And you can currently save £150 off your internal auditor course by booking it in combination with our Foundation training! The extra day of training will equip you with knowledge of the following key aspects:
- The "Plan - Do - Check - Act" (PDCA) cycle
- The concepts of Quality Management
- The terms and definitions associated with Quality Management
- The seven Management Principles
- The requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard
- plus many more interesting aspects. Click here to find out more.
Please don't hesitate to call us to discuss your personal level of experience on the subject - we're here to help!
Successful participation of either the physical or virtual version of this course, and completion of the SQMC continuous assessment exercises, will be recognised with a Scottish Quality Management Centre Certificate of Successful Completion.
Attendance on SQMC's course is worth 14 CDP points from the Chartered Quality Institute.
Save £150 off your auditor training fees
Save £150 off the training fees when combining this Internal QMS Auditor course with the recommended, pre-cursory ISO 9001 Foundation workshop (offer will be applied to your invoice after you register via the booking form, below.).
The Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC) is an award-winning, Centre of Excellence, and globally accredited training body. We're headquartered 25 minutes from Edinburgh International Airport. To learn more about SQMC, please click here for a timeline of our history throughout the last three decades.
*Total price if purchasing all three Standards from the British Standards Institute's online store.
- Stringent physical distancing-compliant classroom arrangement for the safest learning experience
- Virtual classroom version available, for students who prefer to learn from home or the office
- ISO's Quality Fundamentals & Vocabulary (licensed for students to keep)
- ISO's Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems (licensed for students to keep)
- SQMC Reference manual, with paraphrased explanation and examples for each clause
- Recognised training certificate
- Lunch and refreshments (classroom version only)
- Interactive environment
- Coaching from a practicing, Chartered auditor
SuitabilityAn intermediate level course, ideal for those with a good working knowledge of the Requirements and application of ISO 9001; or who have attended an ISO 9001 Foundation course.
|BSI||£995 + vat|
|Lloyds||£850 + vat|
|SQMC||£679 + vat|
Assessment & CertificationSQMC use a Continual Assessment approach throughout the course, both in the physical and virtual versions of this course, facilitating a more relaxed environment for learning. 100% of our internal auditor students passed their CA exercises last year, to gain their Certificate of Successful Completion first time.
Arrange this course in-house anywhere in Europe, or our virtual version -- worldwide.