Ways to Pay for Your Training.
SQMC courses can be purchased on a client account, by debit or credit card, bank transfer, or interest-free instalments.
Spread the cost of your training.
Choose your course and pay a deposit to secure your place; followed by up to five, bite-sized, monthly instalments.
Minimum 20% deposit. 80% of your training fees are required before attending your course. Your certificate is issued upon receipt of your final installment.
Edward earned an Internal Quality Auditor qualification with his previous employer but recently opted to take a redundancy package when the company merged with another. His plan is to become a self-employed, freelance QHSE consultant and has targetted an IRCA Lead Auditor qualification as part of his personal development. Edward found a course in 5 months' time on the SQMC website, and this is what he does:
- Edward selects the course date on the webpage.
- He receives his invoice by email, and makes a down payment of £300 on his Mastercard, to secure his place.
- Edward receives an updated invoice, showing the deposit he's paid.
- Edward pays another £300 towards the balance, each month, for the next 3 months.
- Edward attends the course, then pays his final installment of £300.
- SQMC release his exam result (he smashed it!) and issue his certificate.
- Edward's now a fully-qualified Lead Auditor, certified to carry out supplier audits on his clients' behalf.
Suzie has a NEBOSH Safety qualification, and would like to embellish it with the related, Safety Auditor training. She identifies a course running in 3 months, then:
- Suzie selects the course date on the webpage.
- She receives her invoice by email, and pays half of the overall fees by bank transfer, securing her place.
- Suzie receives an updated invoice, showing the deposit she's paid.
- On her payday nearest to the course start date, Suzie pays the balance.
- Suzie enjoys her training, and receives her certificate a week afterward.
Call Lynn to discuss your options...
+44 (0)333 939 0045
...or write to us, online:
"I found the course to be very helpful towards carrying out my job. The tutors were both experienced and well knowledgable in the whole field of Quality Management. I would recommend SQMC."
SQMC Global Headquarters:
Top Floor, Carnegie Conference Centre,
Fife College M90 Campus,
Halbeath Road, KY11 8DY,
Our registration, licence, and accreditation details:
Registered in Scotland: SC187145
VAT Number: GB703721172
Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) Approved Training Partner Licence Number: 01180290
International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) Accreditation Reference: A18054